Representative Office in Guangzhou
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN GUANGZHOU
1. Required documents for registration:
(1)The lawful business opening certificate of the head office that has been notarized and certified in Chinese Embassy or Consulate and provide the original (If the head office are Hong Kong Company, the CI and BR should be certified in Hong Kong lawyer’s office, we could provide this service)
(2) The Credit Certificate of the head office issued by the Bank and has been notarized and certified in Chinese Embassy or Consulate and provide the original (If the head office are Hong Kong Company, please provide the original bank credit letter)
(3) Official Seal of the head office
(4)Passport of representatives
(5) Two original lease contracts, certificate of title, copied ID card of owner or the duplicate of commercial instrument copy etc.
(6) 8 passport size photos of each representative
(7)Other: All the other Application Document shall be composed within the obligation of our company.
2. Processing time: Approximately 20 working days
3. The document after having been established: Registration Certificate, code certificate, local and national tax certificates, working permits for representatives. Common seal, financial seal, corporate seal.
Remark: 1, for the above material which is in foreign language, shall be provided along with its responding Chinese Version.
Any enquiry or more details are welcomed; pls. feel free to call our hotline for the help from our professional consultant. +86-20-83713303